Friday, February 26, 2010

Oh boy does it hurt

hahaha--funny name--
well a person I so deaply do care about--called me a loser bc I had nothing to blog about--well my dear--here you go--you wanted me to blog so here it is.

Last year on my last indoor soccer game for the year--I went into a tackle and I got kicked right in my big right toe--ever since then it's been killing me and has not stopped killing me--I went to go to the Dr and they xrayed my toe--not broken--but has extreme arthritis--The reason why i have this issues is bc of a Bunion (stupid thing) I have no motion in the toe bc of it, so the end of my toe has been compensating the bend--so over the years it produced arthritis--
The Dr told me a few things, either you quiet and not play soccer--suck it up and deal with the pain or get a 20min surgery and be in this funny looking boot for 4 weeks--Weill i opted to suck it up--That day I did get a cortizone shot, did nothing--didn't play during the spring and summer--so the inflamation went down--well this winter of course it inflammed up again--I deal with the nagging pain '(like listening to a nagging person all the time) all day long and night--well I guess i have to suck it up.. I still continue to play--

Well my dear--here is your blog--hope you enjoy--

1 comment:

  1. nasty....we definately can't be together if you have that bunion on your toe.

    ReplyDelete