Story of my life--
It seems like I'm always the one to be screwed not matter what happens.
I recieved a call from my account this morning to give me some information on what I will be getting back this year--Well he said not as much as last year--So I said meaning what--so he told me, I was like WOW --thats alot less then last year--I asked him for a reason on why so little.
Well, he says, you made alot more money this year then you did last year--You are taking the max out which is good---and the right thing to do--but here is were you lost your money--He said you wife is not contributing enough she is claimng to little--on Federal she is married maybe claiming 3 and the same for state--so he goes, with that--the extra money you made is going right back to the government--if she claimed more it would have never eaten into your return. You would have made a killing this year but since she claimed to little--it took away from your refund--I said GREAT--I put in new doors not to long ago--so the Energy credit is pretty much what I'm getting back. Awsome--Thanks again for screwing me--just like everyone else in this house.
She is crying wolf I have not money--I'm down to my last $ blah blah blah--Well--Guess what STOP SPENDING MONEY YOU DO NOT HAVE--she is all upset bc we are getting nothing back-WELL GUESS WHAT--thats your fault--claim more in Taxes I tell her--she tells me she can't afford it--Well guess what--DON"T FUCKING COMPLAIN THEN--you did this Not me.
So the sucker that I am--I told her just to take the money--I have enough bc I save and spend my money on wise things--Am I stupid for letting her take it--or am I saying take it to not listen to her complain about how she has no money.
This is clearly not working--Money issues--bringing me down--we dont' get along--What is making me stay--It;s my son--even thought we dont get along 50% of the time--but he is still my son and I will never leave his side--
I'm always the one to get screwed and put my shit on hold for other people bc of my heart--I guess I care too much about other things and dont worry or think of me first.
I'm an idiot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment