Thursday, February 18, 2010

Frustrations

Well today is a new day but this morning and last night has been nothing but a frustration for me. First off this month in work has been really really slow, I'm very suprised I'm hitting my numbers for the month. But the biggest frustration I have is between me and my son. At times we get along very well, but when It's time to put my foot down, he does not take me serious--i'm the fun Dad, the one who plays all the time, the one who never tells him what to do--and My wife is the one he listens to the one he is affraid of.
Well last night we are at soccer--after practice I let him go in to play jerkey ball, with a few friends, me and the other dad go over and say it's time to go--of course his kid leaves with out a problem--my son--gives me a hard time. I had to Drag him out crying I was so embarressed.
I'm glad he wants to stay and watch, but it was late--The whole time home he keeps on telling me he hates me and he wants me to move out--ect--I do understand sometimes they don't mean what they say, but he's 5--he understands--I think he treats me like shit bc me and my wife do not have the best relationship--we are always at each others throats--adn since he is a mommy boy he takes after her.
So when we got home--he didn't want to get out of th car, so I left him there, came in and told my wife you get him I'm done--next thing that comes out of her mouth--"You guys are unbelievable" Blammming the situaion on me--acting like it's my fault that he is in a bad mood--it was time to go, he didn't want to go, so he threw one of his fits--how is that my fault--So for the rest of the night I said Nothign to her--i'm sick of this shit-he continued to say it's a party when Daddy is not around--I was so close to grabbing my shit and saying well guys you are getting yoru wish, I'm GONE and I'm nto coming back--Good luck--but I can't just can't leave my kid like that and I never will--
This morning is a whole new chapter--I work from home on Tues adn thursday, whn I work form home I put my son on the bus, well this week he has vacation so he goes to day care--well my wife thought that i would bring him down to day care--Again I work from home on thursdays--and our day care is right on her way to work, so why woud she not bring him there since it's right on her way--she wanted me to bring him and then come back home adn start my day--adn she would just drive right by--DOES this make any since--if you drive right by why would you not bring him-she kept on tellign me--it's your day--yes it is, it's my day to get him on the bus--NO school NO bus--you drive right by--what since is it for me to bring him when you drive right by. Common sense--i just dont' get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment